I’m up and about and ready to stop. Stop collaborate and listen, that is.
There’s news afoot and updates aplenty, providing you haven’t been paying attention – which is okay because I’m on the ball / having a ball (a wrecking ball, that is). Knocking over walls and kicking goals and shifting goal posts and not posting on social media. Are we cool? “Are We Not Men? We Are Devo!.” Here we go (again) for the first time (in a long time).
- The latest issue of my rebooted mailing list Justin Heazlewood’s Fuzzy Logic.
- An episode of RNs All In Your Mind podcast which I recently contributed to.
- I’m an ambassador for Satellite Foundation. They’re an organisation based in VIC who help kids of parents with a mental illness. They’re running a six-week online program for people aged 17-23 (living anywhere in AUS). If you know anyone who might benefit from such connections, there’s info HERE
- A newly separated, individual, lowly tailored social media page, to dwell the nature of my own intellectual property within.
- Some quiet reading (about reading) for you.
A dedication to my artist brethren who might be doing it tough at this (or any) time.
Hear the Funemployed EP in its entirety HERE