1. The 90s (Millennial girls dress like my friends’ Mums in high school. Double J, the Harvest Festival of radio stations.)
2. The 80s (Stranger Things / Glow / Arpeggiated synth bonanza.)
3. The 60s (Never left! 50 year mooniversary & The Beatles on Spotify mate.)
4. The 70s (Influenced the 90s so get a double comeback. Ariel Pinko yacht rock whippersnappers like Drug Dealer sound like 10cc.)
5. The 00s (Thanks for reality TV (you can have it back now) / BoJack Horseman’s 2007 episode.) Let the Myspace nostalgia begin!